Founded on 1994, Fukuda® brand was born on the aspiration to listen to the needs of customers, best class of affordable consumer electrical products with quality beyond expectation.
Through rich colorful years of history of changing lifestyles and technologies, Fukuda® has constantly innovated and enriched a lot of people’s lives. From the early years of Karaoke equipment and cassette radios, Fukuda® has expanded to areas from Electric Fans and Industrial Fans to daily needs of Kitchen Home appliances and enriching people’s lives with the audio/video equipment.
Year 2007, Fukuda expanded regionally to Jakarta, Indonesia with the same mission. Fukuda is a proof that we do listen to our customers and we are constantly challenged to innovate and to create quality products beyond expectation.
With a family history deeply rooted in consumer electronics, two brothers, educated and commercially trained in Canada, returned to the Philippines almost twenty years ago to found the Richburg Corporation.
Supported by more than 150 employees and their manufacturing partners, Richburg Corporation has developed a nationwide distribution network that covers the whole archipelago of the Philippines as well as other Asian consumer markets including Indonesia. Richburg Corporation together with its Fukuda brand has grown to become one of the leading players in the distribution of consumer electronics in the Philippines.
The success of Richburg Corporation lies in its ability to deliver world-class quality products to its consumers at affordable prices whilst providing excellent after sales service on all products.
Today, the company successfully distributes a range of consumer electronics with usages that cover nearly every room in the modern home.
Quality Beyond Expectation
"All Fukuda products go through rigorous testing procedures and benchmarks going beyond the needs of consumers that require durability and safety in the products they use. For our customers, this means Fukuda products will look better, perform better and in some cases will include a range of additional specialized features."
- Michael Teng
President, Richburg Corporation
Our mission is to provide our customers with the best class of affordable consumer electrical products that improve and enhance the quality of their lifestyles and in tandem, support that with ethical business practices and professional relationships towards our manufacturing partners, business partners and customers alike. We want to be known as solutions providers not suppliers of products. We endeavor to always provide the latest products, continual innovative improvements, products that exceed expectations in both quality and value, and a premium after sales service.
OPENING POSITION IN INDONESIA
1. General Clerk
• College Graduate/2nd year level and preferably sales oriented
• Can speak and understand English
• With strong personality and negotiating skills
• Can work under pressure
• Age must be 18 - 27 yrs old, Female
• Must be willing to work overtime
Qualified applicants will be asked to go to:
PT Portrich Indonesia
Komplek. Bukit Mediterania (Florencia) Blok A No.23
Boulevard Bukit Gading Raya Kelapa Gading Jakarta 14240
Look for Neni Heryani
Tel No.: +62 21 4630 0488
Preference will be given for those who apply online
so please check your email regularly.
OPENING POSITIONS IN THE PHILIPPINES
1. Repair Technician
• He or she must be able to repair and troubleshoot Consumer Electronics and
Home Appliances such as TV, DVD, LCD TV, Home Theater, Small Kitchen
Appliances, Washing Machines, Electric Fans, etc.
• He or she must be able to lead, monitor and discipline QA workers if quality
control will be required
• He or she will repair customer units and enforce product warranty sometimes even
to customer residences
• Male or Female
• Not more than 30 years old
• Must be a graduate of a 2 or 4 year course related to electronics repairs,
electrical engineering or other related course
• Preferably with experience
• Must have strong theoretical and practical knowledge in electronics
• Must be able to understand and speak English well (for Senior Level)
• Must be able to understand English well (for Junior Level)
• Willing to be trained if necessary
• Must be computer literate
• With motorcycle driver's license
• Preferably owning his or her own motorcycle
• Willing to work extended hours if needed
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be articulate and able to answer after sales calls
• Must have good public relations (PR) to interact with customers
• Must be honest and willing to be bonded as he or she must do service fee
• Must own a mobile phone
2. Sales Supervisor
• Facilitates communication between clients/dealers and company management
regarding dealer support, promotion, collection & other matters and/or
problems which may arise in the dealer-supplier relationship
• Recommends company products & services to meet client/dealer requirements
• Negotiates terms of sales & services with clients/dealers
• Scout potential clients and/or prospective dealership & engage in negotiation
for serving new clients and/or opening new dealerships
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business
Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
for this position
• Preferably 1-4 yrs experienced employees specializing in Sales-Corporate
• Experience with Warehouse Racking System, Shopping Carts, Basket or
related is MUST
• Full Time position available
3. Accounting Supervisor
• Minimum 2 years experience in a supervisory position
• Responsible for the operation of all accounting systems and records
• Assists in the development and maintenance of financial reporting systems to
insure integrity of finances based on sound accounting procedures and controls
• Meets mandated publication and filing dates for financial documents
• Supervises all month-end and year-end accounting procedures including
preparation and entry of journal entries for Accounts Payable, Accounts
Receivable, and General Ledger computer
• Experience in Trading, Retail and Manufacturing Industries and a like is a plus
Excellent written and verbal English
• Full computer literacy, including accounting software
• All applicants must not be over 35 years old
4. Admin Assistant
• Female, single, not more than 25 years old
• Must have finished a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance background
• With pleasing personality and neat appearance
• Resourceful, Flexible and Organized
• Can communicate in English effectively
• Must have excellent phone etiquette
• Must be proficient in using computers